Friday, November 14, 2008

Note to Reader

Note to readers & friends: I used to be a frequent blogger on MySpace (Myspace Blog) ...however, due to technical difficulties, & a complete re-arrangement of my priorities - a much needed break occurred!

I plan to be back in effect before too long & I look forward to adding many of my old friends to this blog! Thanks to my friends, Jennifer W. & Julie...I have decided that this will be the spot that I shall settle in to!

Have a beautiful & meaningful day ~:o]

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I missed you.

    The kids are getting big :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've really missed you too, Anita. We really MUST catch up! Email me sometime when you can find the time...I'd love to hear what's been going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen! Good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, well, well. My buddy Jen on a site I can access from work! Missed ya buddy!

    Georger (Minor)

    ReplyDelete